- We are a dealership who has been recognized for our insatiable drive for excellence
Awards and Accolades:
- Rated Top 2015 Dealer of the Year by DealerNews Top 100
- Special Merit: Best Apparel/Accessories Department in the USA
- Gold Circle of Excellence 2012
- Our modest team of professional staff has over 200 years of collective experience working with and riding Harley®’s
- Man O'War Harley-Davidson® is conveniently located in the heart of horse and bourbon country with just a stone’s throw away from favorite bike routes throughout the Bluegrass
The Bentley Family has lived, breathed, and bled Harley® since the day they could remember…
Teresa Bentley cultivated her love of Harley-Davidson® on the back of her father’s 1946 Knucklehead at the tender age of five years old. She has fond memories of riding behind her father through the pristine yet rugged terrain of the countryside. The love that she has for her father’s bike never wavered. In 2015, she and Jim Bentley sent the worn and torn Knucklehead to be fully restored to its former glory. Teresa Bentley’s father’s 1946 Knucklehead now stands proudly at the front of the shop for customers to admire its craftsmanship and history.
Over the years, their love of Harley-Davidson® was taken to the next level when an opportunity arose that could not be let go. Jim and Teresa Bentley became the proud owners of Man O'War Harley-Davidson® (formerly known as Harley-Davidson® of Lexington) and moved the operation to its current location with the theme of a thoroughbred horse barn in 2006. Under their leadership and dedication to the Harley-Davidson® brand, Man O'War Harley-Davidson® has risen from the shadows and placed amongst the elites as a world-renowned Harley® dealership.